Skagit Valley College logo

Prep for Success

Join us at SVC before school starts to get what you need to start the new quarter right! Get your books, supplies, parking pass/bus pass, and free student planner. Attend the Prep for Success New Student Orientation to learn more about what SVC has to offer!

New Student Orientation
(Mount Vernon & Whidbey Island campuses)

New to SVC or need a refresher? Join our free New Student Orientation with hands-on workshops about the Secrets to Student Success, E-Learning, and others.

RSVP for New Student Orientation

  • Mount Vernon Campus Schedule
    Monday, April 4
    • 4-7pm – New Student Orientation & E-Learning Training in the Cardinal Center Cafeteria, includes free pizza!

    8am–5pm | Take care of business!

    Cardinal Center
    • Student ID pass
    • Parking Pass: Security office
    • Buy Books: Cardinal Bookstore
    Lewis Hall
    • Bus Pass: Cashier, 1st Floor
    • Print Updated Schedule: 1st Floor Kiosks
  • Whidbey Island Campus Schedule
    Monday, April 4
    • 4-7pm - New Student Orientation & E-Learning Training in Oak Hall room A223, also includes tour and dinner!

Know Before You Go!

Contact Us

Mount Vernon Campus
Admissions Office
(360) 416-7700

Whidbey Island Campus
Admissions Office
(360) 675-6656