Employment & Resource Links
Job Data & Employment Outlook - Department of Labor
Job Data & Employment Outlook - O*NET
This is a list of just some of the employeers who have supported our program.
- Chinook Enterprises - Chinook Enterprises is a multi-faceted vocational services agency dedicated to supporting full participation in community life for people with disabilities or other barriers. We have been providing job placement and training services in northwest Washington State since 1980.
- Pioneer Human Services - Pioneer Human Services is locally known as Pioneer Center North (PCN) and Skagit Secure Detox. Together these organizations provide short and long term drug and alcohol treatment.
- Follman Agency - **NO LINK AT THIS TIME** The Follamn Agency is a local organization that provides treatment for Drug and Alcohol addiction, Tobacco Addiction and Anger Management. They can be contacted by calling(360)755-1125.
- Boys and Girls Club - The Boys and Girls clubs of Skagit, Island and Whatcom county provide services and activities for local children.
- Skagit Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services - Skagit DV&SA Services provides confidential assistance for victims of domestic violence, dating violence, rape, child sexual abuse, stalking, elder abuse, sexual assault and sexual harassment.
- Skagit Recovery Center - Skagit Recovery Center offers intensive outpatient drug and alcohol treatment for adults and youth. They also offer Anger Management classes. Skagit Recovery Center is home to the John King Recovery House for youth. Youth sub-acute detox services are also available.
- Friendship House - **NO LINK AT THIS TIME** The Friendship House is a Mount Vernon based shelter for homeless individuals and families.
- Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) - DSHS continues to be a large employeer of our students and graduates through their vast network of social services programs.
- Alpine Recovery Services - Alpine Recovery Services offers intensive outpatient and outpatient alcohol and drug rehabilitation services in Snohomish and King counties.
- Evergreen AIDS Foundation - Evergreen AIDS Foundation was established in 1987. Since then, EAF has evolved to become the largest community based AIDS service organization north of Seattle and south of Vancouver, BC.
- Catholic Community Services of Western Washington - Catholic Community Services offers an array of service for both adults and youth.
- Skagit County Community Action Agency - Each year, Skagit County Community Action Agency (SCCAA) helps nearly 25,000 low-income Skagit County residents deal with emergencies, make positive life changes and achieve lasting self-sufficiency.
- Skagit County Preschool and Resource Center (SPARC) - SPARC (Skagit Preschool and Resource Center) provides educational, therapeutic and behavioral programs for children with special needs from birth to six.
- Phoenix Recovery Services - Phoenix offers outpatient substance abuse treatment to adults and youth.
- Sea-Mar Community Health - Sea Mar Community Health Center is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health and human services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos.
- Secret Harbor - At Secret Harbor, we save kids who are in danger. We provide them with essential structure and stability to develop healthy relationships. Our community support and residential treatment programs provide safe places for even the toughest kids to learn to succeed, using and building on their own strengths. Our single goal: To restore their laughter, dignity and place in the community.
- Washington State Migrant Council - Washington State Migrant Council is a non-profit corporation that exists to improve the quality of life for migrant, seasonal, farmworkers and rural poor families by promoting human service opportunities. WSMC's commitment to quality and culturally appropriate services is reinforced through its Board's policies, programs and employees.
- Camp Lutherwood Retreat Center - In partnership with Western Washington Lutheran Congregations, Lutherwood is a year-round outdoor ministry, renewing all in the Holy Spirit through education, adventure, service, and prayer.
- People First of Skagit County - People First is an advocacy group for people with disabilities living in Skagit county. Use this link to send an email to David Wilder for more information.
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- The Center - The Center in Stanwood offers intensive outpatient chemical dependency and mental health services.
- Mount Vernon School District
- American Red Cross - Mt. Baker Chapter
- Skagit County Youth and Family Services - Skagit County Youth and Family Services is a county operated program that offers intervention services and youth support.
- QuitDay.org - QuitDay is a non-profit organization that strives to inspire people to quit smoking, and have a positive impact on the lives of their loved ones and their children.
- American Lung Association - The American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through Education, Advocacy and Research.