The Student Toolbox is your one-stop place to access everything you need to get started with classes. The following services are available via the MySVC Student Toolbox:
- Unoffical Transcripts—Your grades at the end of the quarter.
- Schedule Current & Past—Your class schedule.
- Student ID (SID) Lookup—Your SVC student Indentification Number.
- View Registration Date/Time—Earliest possible date you can register for class. This date is NOT an appointment time to see your SVC advisor. We recommend you make an appointment to see your advisor prior to this date to get your Running Start Enrollment Form and SVC Registration form signed.
- Check/Drop Waitlists—If you are on a waitlist, it will show your position on the list.
- Open Class List—Bird's eye view of all open classes for the up-coming quarter.
- Closed Class List—Cancelled or full classes for the up-coming quarter.
- COMPASS Practice Test—Connection to ACT Website for practice tests.
- Programs & Courses A-Z—Degree and Certificate information.
- Catalog and Schedule Search—Great place to search for classes and access detailed information on each class offering. Also, access to Catalog, Annual Schedules, and Quarterly Schedules.
Visit the the MySVC Student Toolbox