Skagit Valley College logo

Returning Students & Professionals

Returning Students

You are considered a returning student if you have successfully completed at least 90 credits of college-level coursework (including math and English) at an accredited institution of higher education.

Contact Bob Malphrus for an advising appointment. 

Returning College Graduates

For returning college graduates who meet the Washington State Department of Health's (DOH) criteria for prior completion of a degree, we offer a 47-credit program that covers the educational requirement for obtaining a Chemical Dependency Professional (CDP) certificate. 

View 47 Credit CDP Fast Track Program PDF

Contact Us

Bob Malphrus
Department Co-Chair
(360) 416-7704