NEXT ACADEMY SEPTEMBER 2015
Basic Law Enforcement Reserve Academy
Leverage your opportunity for employment in the criminal justice field by becoming a fully commissioned reserve police officer. SVC's program provides you with the training you need, and assists in obtaining your Washington State certification. Demonstrate that you bring value, skills and dedication to your agency by becoming a reserve officer now.
- 300+ hour program - meets Wednesday nights and all day Saturdays
- Cutting-edge training from experienced police professionals
- Curriculum includes:
- Emergency response driving
- Defensive tactics
- Tactical communications
- And much more
- You must be 21 years of age or older, and be physically and mentally fit for service
- You must be sponsored by a participating law enforcement agency, and undergo a criminal history and background check, psychological exam and polygraph.
A list of potential sponsoring agencies is available upon request.
For additional information or BLERA application, contact:
Bill Overby, Department Chair
Criminal Justice Program and Academies
Mount Vernon Campus
2405 East College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Tee Davis Overby
360 416 7638