Award letters are sent to students at their SVC email account as soon after the file has been reviewed and an award made. Financial aid award letters may take from 8 - 12 weeks to be processed during peak times.
Upon receipt of the award letter the student must do the following:
- Print a copy of the award letter
- Sign and date the award letter and mail or bring it to the Financial Aid Office in Mount Vernon or Oak Harbor.
Skagit Valley College
Financial Aid Office
2405 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Acceptance of the awards offered will be an acceptance by the student that they have read and understand the information contained in the following documents:
- Satisfactory Progress Policy
- Conditions of Award
- State Need Grant recipients must read and accept the Conditions of Award regarding State Need Grant on the Satisfactory Progress Policy
- 4. Students who will be receiving any type of financial aid funds must complete the funds distribution selection process through Higher One - http://skagitcardinalcard.com
Satisfactory Progress Policy
Conditions of Award
Guide to Financing Your Education