Free course material for faculty
A collection of high quality, free-to-use courses that you can download and use for teaching. All content is stored in Google docs making it easy to access, browse and download.
Funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Washington State Legislature
Managed by the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
Here is another free course resource site as well:
(This one recommended by Dr. Mick Donahue, Skagit Valley College, Vice President, Whidbey Island Campus, South Whidbey/San Juan/Anacortes Centers)
About Education Portal
Education Portal is dedicated to using technology to make education accessible. We've been around for ten years and our free video lessons are our newest and boldest way to achieve this goal. Our lessons are and always will remain completely free to use with no barriers to access.
Education Portal has over 5,800 free online lessons that can help instructors engage and motivate students. Our video lessons use a fun conversational style that students relate to. Our handy lessons are available at no cost. Instructors may use them in the classroom or as homework.
Browse FREE Lessons
- Science (biology, chemistry, anatomy, environmental science, and more)
- Humanities (music, literature, philosophy, and visual art)
- Foreign Language (Spanish)
- Math (general math, algebra, precalculus, and calculus)
- English (literature and composition)
- Social Science (psychology and sociology)
- History (Western Civilization and United States)
- Business (marketing, management and more)
You can find our entire collection of lessons here: http://education-portal.com/academy/course/index.html
About Education Portal Lessons
- No cost to faculty or your students
- 5,800+ lessons
- Short, bite-sized videos (5-10 minutes long)
- Taught by subject matter experts
What’s the catch?
We understand this may seem too good to be true, but there's no catch - really! Our mission at Education Portal is to make education accessible to everyone, everywhere. Therefore, our courses are completely free for anyone to use with no barriers to access. They will always remain that way.
No registration or log-in is needed to use these lessons, but instructors and students can track viewing history by registering for a free account.
Check back for new lessons
We’re adding dozens of new video lessons per week, so check back frequently!