Online Registration hours: 3 am-9:30 pm week days, 24 hours weekends and holidays
- Click MySVC on the SVC home page.
- In left-hand column of MySVC, under Student Toolbox, click on Registration Tools, then click Register Online (add or drop).
- Enter your login information
- Student Identification Number (SID).
- Personal Identification Number (PIN).
The default PIN is your birth date in
MMDDYY format. We suggest you
change it for security reasons
- Click Login
- Enter the Quarter you wish to register for from the drop-down menu. Click Enter Registration.
- Answer the SVC Registration Question(s). Click Submit answer(s) and continue to registration.
- The Welcome form is displayed. To access registration, click the Continue button.
- In the item number fields in the vertical frame of the Registration form, enter the item number of the classes you want to add or drop, for example, 4592 or 8854.
- Click the Submit Add/Drop Button. If you enter a code you are already registered for, you will be dropped from the course.
Non-Degree Seeking Students, Community Education, and Computer Training Institute registration can be done by using the Non-Degree Seeking Registration Form. Send it, together with a check, money order or credit card authorization, to:
SVC Mail-In Registration
2405 East College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273-5899
Or, fax your completed Registration Form and credit card authorization to 360.416.7890
NOTE: SVC reserves the right to return registration forms that are incomplete or submitted without payment.
All new and Non-Degree-Seeking students can register in-person at the Registration Office at any campus or center. The following students must register in-person or with advisor assistance:
- New Students attending for the first time. New SVC degree seeking students are required to attend an advising session before they can register at SVC. This requirement can be fulfilled by attending a group advising session, completing the new student online advising module, or by meeting with a counselor or advisor in person. Skagit Valley College has implemented mandatory advising to make sure students are aware of graduation requirements, college resources, and opportunities.
- Adult Basic Education
- High School Completion
- Running Start
- Under 18 years of age
- Students who require departmental or program advisor signatures on their registration form.
- Students registering on a space-available basis (including the Unemployed/Underemployed Tuition Waiver and Staff Waiver) must register in person on or after the first day of the quarter.
Students in the following programs register in class during the first day of class:
- Head Start
- Family Life
REMEMBER: When you are on a waitlist and an opening occurs, you will be automatically registered for the course. Automatic input is active through the third instructional day of the quarter. Check the waitlist daily to avoid unwanted debt. To check your position, see if you have been enrolled in a class from the waitlist, or see if you have been removed from the waitlist go to MySVC and click on check your waitlist status.
Note: It is your responsibility to monitor your movement on the waitlist. You will be charged for all classes in which you are enrolled from the electronic waitlist.
Registration Contact Information
Mount Vernon Campus
Toll Free: 1-877-385-5360
Whidbey Island Campus
(360) 675-6656, ext. 5330
San Juan Center
South Whidbey Center
Distance Education - eLearning