Skagit Valley College logo

Human Services Certificates Suggested Schedule

Chemical Dependency Professional Cert.

First Year

Second Year

NOTE: This certificate will prepare returning professionals, who already hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree, to pursue a career in the drug and alcohol rehabilitation field as a counselor or social worker. Program instructors work with potential students to ensure their degree is in a field that the Department of Health feels is compatible with chemical dependency counseling.