Skagit Valley College logo

Transfer Degree Schedule

AAS/T ENVC Agreement w/UW and U of Idaho

First Year

Second Year

* Students who do not receive an appropriate test score will require additional coursework to develop necessary skills for entry into class.

** or BIOL 133.

*** ENVC 199 may be taken at any time during the two-year program with Department Chair approval.

**** One Learning Community or Integrative Experience (5-10 credits) required. Must be outside of technical area, approved by Department Chair. Please see INDEX regarding Learning Communities and Integrative Experiences.

***** ENVC Elective(s) 3 to 5 credits.

****** or ENGL 104.

NOTE: The School of Environmental and Forest Sciences, College of the Environment, University of Washington, and the College of Natural Resources at the University of Idaho have approved the transfer of students who complete the listed sequence of courses.