Real World Hands-On Experience in Software Development
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS) degree is a direct entry, four-year program that prepares graduates for high paying careers in high-demand computer and technical fields. The BSCS is a student-centered program designed to prepare students to work in industry to contribute to the design and development of software and computer systems. The classes are built to teach students to collaborate and replicate real-world perspectives through teamwork and independent learning.
- Hybrid program meets Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as online.
- Fully supported program to help you succeed, including tutoring, peer support groups, computing club, and faculty availability outside of class.
- Integrated real-world projects and internships.
- Industry mentor partnerships.
- For information on the application steps, click here.
- Program starts each fall, however during the first two years of the program, students with prior credit can transfer in during other quarters if there is space available.
- If you have opted out of receiving emails from SVC, you will not receive any program materials. Please contact [email protected] to opt back in.
- Tuition rates: these rates are set by the State of Washington; you can find more information here. Note that upper-division courses carry higher tuition rates than lower-division courses.
Follow Us on Social Media
Bachelor’s Degrees at these socials
To find out more about the BAS in Applied Management, and to receive an application, register for a program briefing session that meets your schedule.