Real World Hands-On Experience in Software Development
Bachelor of Applied Science in Application Development
- Offered online with cohort connect Tuesdays 3-4 pm via Zoom.
- State of the art software application development tools.
- Collaboration and team building.
- Integrated real-world projects and internships.
- Community-oriented industry partnerships and networking opportunities.
- The program cohort has a fall entry and follows a dedicated application and admission process. For more information on the application steps, click here.
- If you have opted out of receiving emails from SVC, you will not receive any program materials. Please contact [email protected] to opt back in.
- Upper-division classes carry higher tuition rates than associate degree courses. These rates are set by the State of Washington; you can find more information here.
Program briefings for Fall 2022 entry are happening now- click here to register for an upcoming session that works for your schedule.
Course Sequence Year 1-2
Associates Degree-90 credits
Example of Couse Sequencing
Quarter 1-15 credits
CS 310 Data Structure & Algorithms (5cr)
CS 315 Database Modelling & Design (5cr)
BUS 340 Project Management (5cr)
Quarter 2-15 credits
CS 330 Application Architecture (5cr)
CS 300 Discrete Math for Applicaiton Development (5cr)
CS 320 Design Patterns & Techniques (5cr)
Quarter 3-Spring-15 credits
CS 350 Operating Systems (5cr)
ENVS 314 Environmental Science and Technology (5cr)
CS 399 Capstone I (5cr)
Quarter 4-15 credits
IT 420 Information Security (5cr)
IT 360 Testing Concepts (5cr)
CS 450 User Interface & Experience (5cr)
Quarter 5-15 credits
CS 430 App Development Fundamentals(5cr)
CS 440 Server Development (5cr)
PHIL 430 Ethics & Law in IT (5cr)
Quarter 6-15 credits
CS 460 Cloud Basics (5cr)
CS 470 Full Stack Web Development (5cr)
CS 499 Capstone II (5cr)
Degree Total: 180 credits