The Skagit Valley College Applied Bachelor's degree in Applied Management has been created to fit your busy life. This accredited Bachelor's degree is flexible, affordable and designed to accommodate working adults who are looking to build their managerial and management skills so that they can advance professionally. Classes are learner-driven, and meet just once a week, with students completing their work independently or in groups. To make the program as accessible as possible, prerequisites have been streamlined.
Upon completion, the challenging program can even lead to graduate programs such as a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The program is open to any student with two-year degrees, such as AAS, ATA, AA, or AS degrees. Students in the program will earn upper division credits in applied business management and will start the program as a Junior. As this is an applied degree, you will be part of a program that is anchored in real world, practical learning to equip you to flourish in the workplace of today, and tomorrow.
Pre-requisites for the BAS-AM program at Skagit Valley College have been streamlined to make the opportunity for educational attainment as accessible as possible.
Applicants must have:
- An associate degree by the time of entry into the program with a cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- Applicants may apply if they anticipate receiving their associates degree before the program start. The acceptance will be conditional and the degree must be completed before the first day of classes.
- Passed ENG&101 (English Composition 1) and CMST&210 (Interpersonal Communications) or CMST&220 (Public Speaking) or their equivalent with a minimum grade of a “C”
- For 2018, BAS-AM faculty will assist students with course verifications
- Attended an informational interview and a program information session.
Please contact us by email or phone and a program representative will be happy to answer questions or guide you through the application process.
Phone 360 416 7635