Welcome! Multicultural Student Services assists traditionally under-represented students achieve academic success through counseling and programming activities. Our programs facilitate student success by fostering and sustaining an inclusive campus community. Our goal is to develop programs and resources that promote multicultural and social justice awareness, education and appreciation for diversity. We support a welcoming, safe and constructive environment for all students.
Multicultural Student Services offers:
- Monthly heritage events in collaboration with Program Board (i.e. Hispanic Heritage Month, American Indian and Alaska Native Heritage Month, Women's History Month, Black History Month, Asian and Pacific Islander, LGBTQ Month and many more!!!).
- Diversity and Equity Talks
- Support services for Undocumented Students
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Workshops and Diversity Conferences
- Champions of Diversity Scholarships
- Multicultural and Diversity Clubs
- Referrals to resources both on and off campus
- Mentoring Program- Aim High
Events coming soon!