Employee Vaccination Verification
All employees and volunteers must be fully vaccinated by Oct. 18, or filed a request for religious exemption or medical accommodation by Sept. 30. SVC student employees will also need to complete both the student attestation and the employee vaccine verification processes.
- Log into an Employee Login tool to enter your vaccine information.
- You’ll input your name, employee ID (SID), and vaccination information.
- Verify your vaccination status – log into the Vaccine Verification Zoom
- Vaccine verification is available Monday through Wednesday, 10 am–12 pm and 3–4 pm.
- You’ll be placed into a waiting room and admitted by the verifier. Make sure to have your COVID-19 vaccination card ready to show the verifier.
- The verifier will ask you to hold your documentation up to the camera, and they will need to see the front and back of the document. The verifier will then acknowledge that your documents have been verified.
- Sept. 30: Requests for medical or religious exemption/accommodation due to Human Resources for review and consideration.
- Oct. 4: Date final vaccination dose must be received to be fully vaccinated by Oct. 18.
- Oct. 18: All employees and volunteers must be vaccinated and documents verified. For questions, contact Brooke Writer, SVC’s COVID-19 coordinator, at [email protected] or 360.770.0893.
More details and information are also available at skagit.edu/vaccine-verification.