Bachelor of Applied Science in Environmental Conservation
Program Briefing Sessions for Fall Entry now Live:
The Environmental Conservation BAS program takes advantage of the exceptional learning opportunities in Skagit Valley’s unique ecology of temperate forests, shorelines, and mixed-use wilderness areas and a fully accredited water lab to provide students with a unique way to develop key natural resource management skills. Learning in the program occurs through a blend of online and classroom engagement, lab work, and field trips.
- Designed to meet the growing employment needs for graduates with advanced skills in ecology, environmental sciences, and natural resource management.
- Work and learn in a department of ecology-accredited water quality lab.
- An opportunity to develop and demonstrate leadership skills within the environmental sciences and natural resources management.
- Gaining the experience and knowledge to restore and manage habitat in forests, natural areas, and freshwater habitats for native fish and wildlife species as well nearshore environment.
- Selective admission with fall quarter entry.