HousingComfortable options for our students
HousingComfortable Options for Our Students
HousingComfortable Options for Our Students
Off Campus Options
Nearby Apartments – Mount Vernon, WA
Mount Vernon, WA has many local apartment complexes that are all close to the Mount Vernon campus of Skagit Valley College. Above is a map that shows some of the closest apartments to the vicinity of the College. Below is the contact information for each of the shown complexes:
- Skagit Village Apartments: Section 8 multi-family housing units off of LaVenture Ave. Units available to students with disabilities only. Part-time students only. 360.424.4051
- Somerset Apartments: Multi-family housing units off of College Way.
- Cascade West Apartments: Multi-family housing units off of College Way. 360.428.3887
- Brigadoon Apartments: Multi-family housing units off of LaVenture Ave. Currently accepting applications but there is a waitlist for units. 360.424.0221
- Summerglen Apartments: Multi-family housing units off of College Way. Not currently renting to single full-time students, but part-time or full-time students can share an apartment together. 360.416.6000
- Apartment Guide’s College Apartment Finder: A tool to find additional apartments in the greater surrounding areas. Options can be filtered by many options.
- ApartmentAdvisors Apartment Finder: A tool to find additional apartments in the greater surrounding areas. Options can be filtered by many options.
- Dwellsy Apartment Finder: A tool to find additional apartments in the greater surrounding areas. Options can be filtered by many options.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of nearby apartments. Students should consider conducting an internet search of “apartments near Skagit Valley College Mount Vernon WA” in order to view a more complete list. Skagit Valley College and the Skagit Valley College Foundation do not own or operate any of the off-campus apartments.
Nearby Apartments – Oak Harbor, WA
Oak Harbor, WA has many local apartment complexes, many of which are close to the Whidbey Island campus of Skagit Valley College. Above is a map that shows some of the closest apartments to the vicinity of the College. Below is the contact information for each of the shown complexes:
- Commodore Apartments: Multi-family housing units near E Whidbey Ave. No vacancy, applications available online. Tel: 360.675.5915
- Oak Grove Apartments: Multi-family housing units off of 3rd Ave. No vacancy, applications available online. Tel: 360.675.4002
- Whispering Pines Apartments: Multi-family housing units near E Whidbey Ave.
- Harbor Village Apartments: Multi-family housing units near highway 20. No vacancy, but accepting applications. Tel: 360.675.2877
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of nearby apartments. Students should consider conducting an internet search of “apartments near Skagit Valley College Oak Harbor WA” in order to view a more complete list. Skagit Valley College and the Skagit Valley College Foundation do not own or operate any of the off-campus apartments.
Additional Off-Campus Housing
Single room for Rent in Burlington home – posted on 8.29.2023
One bedroom available to rent. Furnished with a queen size bed, dressers, and closet. $750/month includes all utilities. First and last months rent due at signing. Street parking available. No smoking, drugs, pets, or overnight guests.
Contact Mechelle at: 509-499-1911 or [email protected]
2-bedroom 1-bathroom modern cabin in Bow - posted 08.9.2023
900 square foot 2-bedroom modern cabin in Bow. Comes fully furnished with in-unit washer/dryer and 2 parking spaces. $2,500/month for 2 people includes all utilities and wifi. Can add a 3rd and 4th person for an additional $200/month per person. Lease terms of 3 or 6 months.
No smoking, pets negotiable. References or a background check may be required. First month and a $2,500 deposit due at signing.
Email Sarah at: [email protected]
Full 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath house off Hoag Road (available end of September) - posted 07.31.2023
Full 4-bedroom (with additional loft), 2.5 bathroom house off of Hoag Road about 1 mile away from Skagit Valley College. 1-car garage with 2 car parking pad and ample street parking also. $3,300/month includes sewer and garbage. All other utilities the responsibility of the renters. 1st month, last month, and deposit due at signing (negotiable and can be split amongst first two months). Comes unfurnished, but negotiable. Pets also negotiable for an additional fee. Contact Victoria at 360.873.9224.
Downtown Mount Vernon / Room for rent - post on 7.6.2023
One room available in a 4 bedroom house for SVC student.1 bath, located near Red Apple Grocery/ Downtown MV. Easy access to bus. Room is furnished with linens and has a small fireplace. Use of kitchen and washer/dryer Rent covers utilities including internet. $550.00. House has international students and homeowner. (Males only, Background check required) Sue Wren Phone: 360-982-5674. Email: [email protected]
Room for Rent in House near SVC - Updated post on 7.6.2023
One bedroom available in house approximately 3 miles away from Skagit Valley College. Rent for each room is $600.00/month. This includes bedding, washer/dryer use, wifi, cable TV connection, use of kitchen and cooking utensils/dishes. 1 dog lives in the residence. Call Julie at 360.941.3253
Room for Rent in Burlington Suburban Home - Updated post on 7.6.2023
Room for rent in Burlington suburban home. Share a home with a retired professional engineer, world traveler and her cat. Renter gets her own bedroom and full private bath, linens and spacious closet. Shared kitchen, laundry, large back yard with patio, and off-street parking. Located in quiet upscale neighborhood 10 min to Burlington bus depot by bike, 20 min by car to SVC. Internet and utilities included. No smoking, no pets. Renter must be female. $650/mo. Rent: $650 per month, Utilities included. Contact: Anna at 360.982.3226
Somerset Apartments 2 bedroom/1 bathroom available, less than 1/2 mile from SVC - updated pricing on 1.5.2023
New lowered rent price for 2 bedroom/1 bathroom unit. Conveniently located less than ½ a mile from SVC and public transportation. One assigned parking space per unit with open and overflow parking available. On-site coin operated laundry. Rent is $1,695.00/month plus $75.00/month for water/sewer/garbage. Electricity and phone/cable/internet accounts set up by and billed to resident. Refundable security deposit of $1,695.00, non-refundable carpet cleaning fee of $200, $35 application fee, and proof of personal renters insurance (or enrollment into a provided option for $11.00/month) required at time of signing.
Contact Maria Farias at [email protected]or 360-395-2982
Mount Vernon / Room for rent: House 1 mile from SVC - Updated post on 8.8.2022
One room available in a 3 bedroom, 1 bath house located 1 mile from the college, available in October 2022. Room is furnished with a desk, dresser, closet, and queen bed. Large backyard and some limited space for storage. Parking available. Home does have an indoor/outdoor cat. Rent covers all utilities, including cable and internet. $750 mo. More details upon request.
Email: [email protected]
Mother-in-Law Apartment for Rent in Downtown Mount Vernon - Updated Post 8.8.2022
Mother-in-law apartment for rent. 1 bedroom with kitchen/ living room area fully furnished. Apartment is located in downtown Mt. Vernon near Cleveland Avenue and is close to the Skagit Transit bus line. Month to month lease. $500.00 per month. 1st and last month rent required at lease signing. Water, sewer, and garbage service included. Tenant responsible for electricity. Contact Rob at 360.770.9521 for information on availability.