ECEAPEarly Childhood Education & Assistance Program
Early Childhood EducationSubheading goes here
Early Childhood Education
What is ECEAP?
The Early Childhood and Assistance Program (ECEAP) is funded and supported by the Washington State of Children, Youth and Families. In 1985, the state invested in a comprehensive early childhood education program to support the healthy development and future success of Washington’s children. Parents, program staff and the contracting agency (Skagit Valley College) work together to serve families and meet the needs of local communities. Centers are located in Anacortes, Oak Harbor, Coupeville and Langley.
Eligibility for ECEAP Services
Children are eligibility for ECEAP if they are least three years old, but not yet five years old, by August 31 of the school year, and meet one of the following criteria:
- Qualified by their school district for special education services under RCW 28A.155.020.
- From a family with income at or below 110% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- From a family with income that exceeds 110% of the federal poverty guideline and is Impacted by specific developmental risk factors that linked by research to school performance, within the limits set by DCYF and the State Legislature.
Dedicated to serve our communities and cultivate success of students, families and staff by providing an authentic, inclusive, comprehensive, naturing and supportive environment.
To Prepare children and support families for lifetime of learning
- North Whidbey Site & Main Office – Oak Harbor: 1051 NE 21st Court, Oak Harbor WA 98277 tel: 360.679.5348
- Central Whidbey Site – Coupeville: 180 Parker Road, Coupeville, WA 98239 tel: 360.682.6379
- South Whidbey Site – Langley: 5830 S. Maxwelton Road, Langely, WA 98260 tel: 360.221.6808 x 2701
- Anacortes Site: 2201 H Ave. Anacortes, WA 98221 tel: 360.873.8167