Enrollment Services

Your Path to Getting Started

Enrollment Services

Your Path to Getting Started

Enrollment Services

Your Path to Getting Started

Obtaining Transcripts

Skagit Valley College makes available to its students both unofficial and official transcripts. Official college transcripts are issued by Enrollment Services. Official Transcripts are not processed if the student has an outstanding obligation, financial or otherwise. SVC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse electronic means for students to order transcripts.

To start, go here: www.getmytranscript.com 

If you wish to go through the Student Portal using your SID & PIN, follow the instructions here: MySVC.

Once you have entered the Clearinghouse site and are ready to request your transcript, you will be prompted through directions, delivery options, and fees. In addition to the convenience of credit card payment, the online service provides email notifications as orders are received and processed by Enrollment Services.

Requesting transcripts cost $2.50. This processing fee is assessed by the National Student Clearinghouse.

The National Student Clearinghouse provides online ordering service for Skagit Valley College students and alumni 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Skagit Valley College aims to process all orders within 10-15 business days.


When ordering an official transcript online, you have the option to pick-up in person. Photo identification is required if picking up your transcript. If a transcript is to be released to a third party, written authorization from the student is required.

*If you would like to pick-up at the Whidbey Island Campus, please provide this detail in the comments section of the Delivery Information tab. Please allow one extra business day for this delivery.

Do you have documents to include with your transcript?

You can attach up to two documents to be included with your transcript. You will be presented with the option while placing your order. We accept only the following formats: pdf, doc, docx, jpeg. Only required forms will be sent along with your transcript. Skagit Valley College does not assume responsibility regarding the legibility of your document. Please make sure your document can be read when printed prior to uploading.

Unofficial Transcripts

Enrolled students can obtain an unofficial transcript through the Student Portal. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts. You can also stop by Enrollment Services with picture identification to obtain an unofficial transcript.

GED Transcripts

Any individual who has previously passed the GED test and needs a duplicate transcript or certificate can go to https://ged.com/life_after_ged/ . Follow the instructions on how to obtain a transcript.


Please contact Enrollment Services at (360) 416-7700 or at [email protected]

Headline for Sidebar

This is copy that is important to have at the ready so that students don’t have to search for it. It can be general contact information, important dates, lists, etc. Note: for more urgent content us the Highlight modules.

English language icon Spanish language icon Chinese language icon (Simplified) Chinese language icon (Traditional) Japanese language icon Vietnamese language icon Ukrainian language icon Korean language iconRussian language icon