Reporting an Incident at SVC
Worried about the safety and health of a student?
- Behavior changes
- Threats of self-harm
Witnessing actions that violate school policy?
- Inappropriate behavior
- Academic integrity violations
Aware of unwanted or abusive behavior?
- Domestic or sexual violence
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Misconduct
Security & Safety
Concerned about, or witness a safety issue?
- Dangerous Conditions
- Suspicious Activity
Witness to or experienced a hate crime or bias incident?
- Hate Speech
- Hate Crime
Campus Housing (CVV)
Witnessing actions that violate campus housing policy?
- Excessive Noise
- Underage Substance Use
- In-Unit Smoking
- Excessive Guests
If You Need Immediate Assistance
- Immediate Medical Concerns: Call 911 and SVC Security & Safety at 360.416.7777 and/or 360.679.5383 (WIC).
- Police: In an emergency, call 911. To report non-emergencies call:
- SVC Security & Safety
- SVC Counseling
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Veterans Crisis Line